HR Recruitment Process Sytem
This project is designed as to provide a job to unemployed and other job for employed persons in various companies. It is an online system through which person can apply and get jobs in various companies. This site is one of the largest employment websites in the world. The HR Recruitment Process is primarily used to help those seeking work to find job openings that match their skills and location.
The software produced will be smarter hiring system -
- It contains all the information of Company and Vacancy which is in this site.
- It should contain all the information of Job Seeker like Personal Detail, Professional Detail, and Educational Detail etc.
- It should process and evaluate jobs registered by companies.
- It should contain information related to Job expiry or re registration.
- It should maintain proper financial records.
- It should have Administrator for scheduling administrative work of site.
This project introduces about the easy way of communication with the companies so as for providing and searching employers perfect for the job and for employers as per recruiting them with their qualifications and as pertaining salary.
There are three types of user, "administrator", "job seakers", and "employer".
The following modules are available :
- Registration(Job Seaker, Employer and Administrator)
- Job Search
- Apply for jobs
- Complete Recruitement Process(Test and different levels of interview)
- Post Jobs
- Candidate Management(Lock/Black listed)
- Change Password
Software Requirements :
- JDK : JDK 5/6
- User Interface : HTML
- Programming Language : Java, J2EE
- Web Applications : Servlets, JSP
- IDE/Workbench : Eclipse
- Database : MySQL5
- Server Deployment : Apache Tomcat 6.x
[ Note - We can change the the technology as per requirement and modules can be customizable ]
|Comment by : Emre||October 3rd, 2015|
|Comment : Thanks for sharing, James. I agree that these are more girenec stats and also stats that I would expect, as most text messages (as of now) come from personal contacts. On the other hand, e-mails flood|